Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
DToA Compendiums and Pre-Gens

Home Forums Savage Worlds – Core Rules & Savage Settings Daring Tales DToA Compendiums and Pre-Gens

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    frizbog
    Minion

I have a couple questions about the pre-gens in Daring Tales of Adventure.

1. Are the same four pre-gens used in all the compendiums?

2. If so, how central to the stories is the attraction between Lady Amelia and Brent? I ask because none of the guys at my table want to play female characters, and would not want to role-play the romance portion. How much would it impact story-lines, playability, etc., to change Lady Amelia to Lord Emil and drop the mutual attraction bit?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

1. Are the same four pre-gens used in all the compendiums?

Yep.

2. If so, how central to the stories is the attraction between Lady Amelia and Brent? I ask because none of the guys at my table want to play female characters, and would not want to role-play the romance portion. How much would it impact story-lines, playability, etc., to change Lady Amelia to Lord Emil and drop the mutual attraction bit?

The romance plays no overt part as far as I recall.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

In all the games I’ve run (albeit at conventions) the players (different players in the main) have tended to play it very subtly to be honest. More a case of Brent trying to impress Lady Amelia and she encouraging him to do so 😉

In terms of the interplay between characters you won’t lose much, however, don’t underestimate the roleplaying opportunities for a female character in that time period 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close