Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Carnevale Miniatures

Home Forums Terrain Building, Minis & Figure Flats Carnevale Miniatures

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MidnightBlue 4 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 105 times

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

MidnightBlue
    Minion

Currently in Kickstarter is an update to the Carnevale minis game by TTCombat, the successor to Vesper-on Games that unfortunately had to shut their doors.

There are a lot of great minis here for use with All for One: Regime Diabolique, for sure, as well as the upcoming Leagues of Cthulhu.

Plenty of the citizen characters could probably find homes on the streets of Paris beyond their Venetian original purpose. A lot of the Patricians and Guild characters could make for some cool musketeers too. The Vatican factions could bring some great city guard and Cardinal’s forces to the table. And there is no shortage of supernatural threats and night terrors in the Rashaar (Deep Ones/Dagon), Strigoi (vampires, werewolves, gypsies), Doctors of the Ospedale (mad scientists, madmen, and cruel, twisted experiments), and Gifted factions.

Again, while designed for a fantastic Venice in the late 1700’s, I think a lot of these are screaming for use in All For One.

Enjoy the eye candy!

=)

Hello, I'm Chris...and I'm a gaming addict.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close