Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Can’t read PDF on iPad

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 4 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 42 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Big_Juju
    Minion

Hey, TAG folks. I bought Perilous Places and Serious Situations in PDF from your store this week and downloaded it to my iPad but I can’t read it. Everything except the front and bad covers is a blank white page.

The file views fine on my Mac in Acrobat and Preview. I tried the trick of saving it as a PDF from within Preview but that didn’t solve it.

Thanks.

Enno
    Henchman

The early PDFs from TAG use some problematic scripts and layering IIRC, as far as alternative PDF viewers are concerned. They use some coding most alternative viewers don’t support. Just download the free Adobe Acrobat viewer app from the iTunes store. Works like a charm for me… 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Big_Juju
    Minion

That did the trick. Thanks!

Enno
    Henchman

My pleasure!

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close