Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Can I Copy Out OF Your PDFs?

Home Forums Official Announcements & Forum Rules Hey Triple Ace Games! Can I Copy Out OF Your PDFs?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 4 years, 1 month ago. This post has been viewed 47 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

JohnTaber
    Minion

Hi TAG: I am considering getting the Hellfrost Encounter PDF from your site during this great sale but I have a question. I use One Note to house all of my adventure/campaign GM notes…

Can I copy an encounter or part of an encounter from the PDF into One Note?

Sometimes companies create PDF with copy to clipboard disabled… 🙁

GAME ON!
    John T>

Enno
    Henchman

Bar a few of the first PDFs from TAG, i never had any problems to copy & paste text to other applications. Especially the Encounter Book is one of publications i regulary plunder to adapt and combine text parts for my notes.

Hope that helps 😀

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

JohnTaber
    Minion

Thanks Enno. Yeah…that is what I plan on doing too. 😉

GAME ON!
    John T>

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi TAG: I am considering getting the Hellfrost Encounter PDF from your site during this great sale but I have a question. I use One Note to house all of my adventure/campaign GM notes…

Can I copy an encounter or part of an encounter from the PDF into One Note?

Sometimes companies create PDF with copy to clipboard disabled… :(

Not sure what One Note is, but so long as it’s not a public accessible e-space (i.e., one where anyone* can grab our copyrighted material for free) than it’s very unlikely to be a problem.

Some of our earlier PDFs are copy disabled, but not many and I have no idea which ones.

* No problem if your group has access as that’s not really any different to sharing a PDF around the table.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnTaber
    Minion

One Note is a note taking program from Microsoft. It is part of the Office Suite. I think it works WONDERFUL for campaign/adventure/GM notes. One Note + Dropbox is a GREAT combo for GMs. 😉 It is NOT exposed to the public. 🙂

GAME ON!
    John T>

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Then go ahead and have fun!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close