Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
BrigadeCon: Now featuring Wiggy!

Home Forums Conventions BrigadeCon: Now featuring Wiggy!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Runeslinger 3 years ago. This post has been viewed 70 times

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • Author

Runeslinger
    Minion

I am happy to say that although BrigadeCon has concluded for 2014, all the great content (games, panels, interviews, and the like) will remain viewable on either from the schedule or the gallery – whichever method you prefer. You can also find the interview with Wiggy from the main menu of the site.

In terms of our primary goal of generating donations for Child’s Play we are happy to report that viewers responded by contributing over $1000. The generosity of the gaming community never fails to impress~

For me it was great to kick things off with the author of two of my favorite settings ever, and then get a chance to game with a fellow Ubiquity forumite (Nestor!). I can’t wait til next year~

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~
    Casting Shadows

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close