Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
BrigadeCon: Now featuring Wiggy!

Home Forums Conventions BrigadeCon: Now featuring Wiggy!

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Runeslinger 3 years ago. This post has been viewed 69 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Runeslinger
    Minion

On Saturday, November 15th, as an opening event for the inaugural BrigadeCon, and as a hat tip to International Game Day, we are very proud to be able to present an interview with one of the most prolific and creative RPG writers of our time. With questions ranging from the creative process and collaboration through a quasi-hypothetical Lego apocalypse, Wiggy will let readers into his mind for a tour.

Join us for BrigadeCon’s ‘Trip at the Brian‘ with Wiggy~

If you enjoy the interview (and even if you don’t) please consider helping the cause behind BrigadeCon by making a donation to Child’s Play. A difference made in a child’s life is a difference made for life.

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~
    Casting Shadows

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Runeslinger
    Minion

Yes, that’s the place to go for all things BrigadeCon. The interview will appear there after the con, and it will be on Casting Shadows on the 15th.

Casting Shadows

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Thanks for picking me to do the interview, Runeslinger. It was certainly thought-provoking. 🙂

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Runeslinger
    Minion

Glad to hear no damage was done by the interview! It was certainly my pleasure to have the opportunity~

Casting Shadows

Runeslinger
    Minion

Here is the link to the interview:

http://wp.me/pTI80-1cs

Casting Shadows

Enno
    Henchman

Interesting piece to read.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Inferno
    Minion

Nice interview

my wife is a huge Drizz’t fan and has all the books, but I’ve never read a word

That sounds familiar. Not only does my wife have nearly everything Salvatore has published, but she has dragged it down to GenCon by the bag full for Salvatore to autograph.

I read the first chapter of the first Drizz’t book and decided it wasn’t for me.

You mentioned the first draft of LoA was “…for a narrative system I’d recently come across.” Can you elaborate on what system that was?

dpmcalister
    Administrator

I was an avid reader of the Forgotten Realms novels (the Realms are one of my two favourite fantasy campaign settings), especially the early Drizz’t stuff, but I found, after around book 9, that Salvatore was getting too in-depth with his descriptions of the fights which just made them boring.

You mentioned the first draft of LoA was “…for a narrative system I’d recently come across.” Can you elaborate on what system that was?

I think I know the answer to this. Not sure if I’m allowed to say though (yes, I’m a tease – I learnt from Wiggy ;))

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

‘Twas called Wordplay.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close