Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Birthday!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 3 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 39 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Looks like no one else is going to bother mentioning it on my behalf (though Enno did send me a congratulatory e-mail), so Happy Birthday to me! Hit the grand old age of 45 (mental age 15 or so). Spending the day relaxing and watching Hammer Horror movies with the wife.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

Was over the ears in work, so i didn’t have an opportunity to open a thread during work hours.
    Now home, i found that you already sliced the cake… 😛

So, Happy Birthday again, my friend. Have a nice day and a big toast to your continuing good health.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

dpmcalister
    Administrator

45? You’ll be able to get that Saga insurance soon 😉

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Does it come with a free pen?

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

dpmcalister
    Administrator

You know, I believe it does 😉

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Enno
    Henchman

I got a pen AND a coffee mug from my insurance company when I got 50 in February. 😛

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close