Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
BBC Series: The Musketeers

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Susimetsa 1 year, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 171 times

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

BradC1968
    Minion

Thanks for the info folks.

Jeffrywith1e
    Minion

Marc Warren replaces Peter Capaldi as Rochefort in the second series. All main actors have longer contracts, so we might expect even more seasons beyond 2015. :D

aw man! Its disappointing to see Capaldi won’t be able to continue. He was so good!, but he will also make a great Doctor. and I’m glad this show will continue. Also so good!

Susimetsa
    Minion

I’ve enjoyed both seasons although I think they made Rochefort too much “all-out” evil. Also, the writing could be better, overall, and the plot more continuous (adventure of the week format is entertaining, but I’d wish for bigger and more dramatic stories).

Production values seemed to increase from the first season to the second and the gear that the musketeers have has improved. Their leather armour is still quite horrible, of course.

Susimetsa
    Minion

The word is that the third season will be the last one. It is a shame, since I quite enjoy it despite the historical inaccuracies. Might be the best musketeers we’ve seen on the small screen (still not seen the BBC 10 part series from the 60’s or 70’s, but I doubt it is better than this).

Jeffrywith1e
    Minion

I’m alright with that if this 3rd season is as good as the first two. Ok with it ending while still good. Fells just about right. I prefer this to it continuing beyond its welcome and starting to suck.

Susimetsa
    Minion

True enough. Still, one can never have too much of a good thing. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close