Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
BBC Series: The Musketeers

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Susimetsa 1 year, 9 months ago. This post has been viewed 164 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)
  • Author

BradC1968
    Minion

Based on what we have seen in this fantastic series has anyone stated out the characters based on what you have seen?

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, BradC,

Based on what we have seen in this fantastic series has anyone stated out the characters based on what you have seen?

Not me.

I’m waiting for the rest of the series to air on Showcase here in Canada before starting to try and stat out the various characters. (And the DVDs come out here in August, so that will be the earliest I get around to this.)

Not stopping me from enjoying the show, of course. πŸ™‚

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

BradC1968
    Minion

Yeah I am in Halifax NS so been a religious follower of Showcase since the show started. I was in a panic a couple of weeks ago when I discovered the DVR did not record the episode but discovered some marathon aired.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

There are stats for the Three Musketeers + 1 in Paris Gothique, IIRC. More the literary versions, but it gives you a starting point.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Brad,

Yeah I am in Halifax NS so been a religious follower of Showcase since the show started. I was in a panic a couple of weeks ago when I discovered the DVR did not record the episode but discovered some marathon aired.

Being in Ottawa myself, I did manage to catch the first two episodes on-line somewhere before Showcase started airing the series, as I wasn’t sure we’d get it up here, and I don’t get BBC Canada or America or whatever.

I’m keeping the episodes on PVR while I wait for the DVDs in August. πŸ™‚

"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)

JohnK
    Minion

Hullo, Wiggy,

There are stats for the Three Musketeers + 1 in Paris Gothique, IIRC. More the literary versions, but it gives you a starting point.

Yep, I plan on using the stats that Walt did in Paris Gothique as the basis for the stats for the characters from the series. You remember that discussion on the old TAG forums where some of the folks disagreed with Walt’s sets of game stats for the heroes of the piece, huh? πŸ™‚

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

When it comes to historical or literary figures there will always be disagreements. πŸ™‚

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

BradC1968
    Minion

Anyone know when the second season airs? I was disappointed that Peter Capaldi isn’t coming back but look forward to it coming back to TV

dpmcalister
    Administrator

It aired in the UK in January so I’d imagine it’ll do similar for series 2.

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

Enno
    Henchman

Marc Warren replaces Peter Capaldi as Rochefort in the second series. All main actors have longer contracts, so we might expect even more seasons beyond 2015. πŸ˜€

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close