Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Bad Weather Clarification

Home Forums Card/Board Games Rocket Race Bad Weather Clarification

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 2 years, 6 months ago. This post has been viewed 56 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

We just had our first rules query on Facebook, so I’ll share it here for clarification.

Q: Bad Weather event seems to make it easier for an opponent to win, changing their usual roll to a 4 in 6 chance of success. Is this correct or are we misplaying?

A: The player affected by the card needs a 4-6 to merely launch his rocket, not win the game outright. He still has to make a Reliability roll to win the game when he finally launches. What the card does is give him only a 50% chance each turn of being able to attempt his Reliability roll by delaying his launch.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Robin
    Administrator

A Very cool card to play when you are behind in the race! Good clarification on the rules too.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Definitely! I played it on someone at the Shetland games club when I was demoing the game. Took him something like 13 (thirteen) turns to roll 4+ on a d6. Oh how we laughed!

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close