Your gateway to fun filled adventure!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DetectiveClayton 4 years, 7 months ago. This post has been viewed 55 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dpmcalister
    Administrator

You might be wondering how you can change your avatar – or why you’ve automatically got a funky looking one. Basically, this website uses gravatars and the following information should help you set up your own:

What Is A Gravatar?
    A gravatar, or globally recognized avatar, is quite simply an 80×80 pixel avatar image that follows you from website to website appearing beside your name when you comment on gravatar enabled sites.

How To I Set It Up?
    Head over to the official Gravatar website, sign up (it’s free), and upload a gravatar. You can associate different gravatars with different emails.

How Do I Use It?
    Easy. When you post on websites that have gravatars enabled (like this one) it will automatically add your photo, based on the email you use.

Why Do I Automatically Have One Here?
    We’ve enabled it so that, rather than get a bored grey square, you get a funky looking avatar. It’s actually unique to your, or rather, your email address so you can keep it if you wish or add your own gravatar as detailed above.

If you have any questions please let us know.

.: Blog :: Flickr :: LinkedIn :: Twitter :.

And anyone who’s already set up through WordPress might find their WordPress avatar following them to the site. Which reminds me, I need to update that photo.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close