Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Atlas Stretch Goals

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MarcHameleers 2 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 215 times

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

All that’s left in terms of writing (until the editor does his thing) is a few locations for Angarion and Rob’s half of the Introduction. We figured you’d like an Introduction. Extra pages as well – no lost content.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

And we’re done! Lots of lovely pages added into the Atlas files. Now just 3 hours to upload it all and my major role in its production is over.

I may, or may not, have laid out, filled out, and expanded Matters of Faith as well. Alas, the entrails of the goat revealed nothing for sure!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

😉 Marvelous

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Maybe not for you – you’ll be getting the Atlas to edit soon 😀 Assuming you want the job, of course.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

There goes my regular sleep for the next weeks. Move it over, mate. 😀

MadBeard
    Minion

So any news about Atlas release date?

I'd have to be a warrior,a slave I couldn't be
    A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free

TAG Robin
    Administrator

So we are very, very close to completing the city maps – we will be posting a big update next week. Both here and on the kickstarter page. So I know its late, but we are very near completion.

Thanks for everyone’s patience!

MadBeard
    Minion

Robin thanks for quick reply. Good news indeed 🙂

I'd have to be a warrior,a slave I couldn't be
    A soldier and a conqueror, fighting to be free

Enno
    Henchman

😀

TAG Robin
    Administrator

Major production UPDATE – ALL Maps Completed!

This update has been a long time coming and we apologize for not updating last month but now we are able to let you all know that we have reached an important milestone in the project!

The cartography has been completed – phew!

Yes it took longer than we estimated. Yes we know you are all anxious to get the Atlas and yes we are sorry for it taking longer – but this was a project that we knew would be difficult BUT we always deliver even if it is a little later than planned.

So our next step is to layout the maps in the book – the text is already in layout with gaps for the maps so don’t panic the layout is mostly done!

We have a bit of checking and tweaking to do with the maps as we put them into the book and Wiggy and Rob will be making these tweaks over the next few days.

We plan to release the PDF version within the next 14 days depending on the time it takes to get the maps into the book. We’ll be sending a download link to all backers via your kickstarter email (or your store email if you backed via the TAG store).

We want your help at this stage – we want you to feed back any issues you spot with the text and maps so we can make further corrections. We could spend some time doing this ourselves before sending the Atlas out to you guys but we don’t want to hold it back any longer.

We will hold of printing your copies of the book until we have had this period of checking. We only have one shot at the printing so we want to catch any issues before we commit to print.

We’ll setup a forum on the TAG website for you to feedback any issues and we can finalize the Atlas, send out a revised PDF and then commit to print.

So we are really, really close to the finish now and we thank you all for your patience!

We’ll update as soon as the PDF is ready to go.

Wiggy & Rob

TAG

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close