Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Atlas Stretch Goals

This topic contains 21 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MarcHameleers 2 years, 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 202 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I’m using this thread to keep you guys informed as to the Hellfrost Atlas stretch goal content in one easy-to-find place. Since editing a post doesn’t mark it as a new post, remember to check the date of this post to see if there have been any recent updates. If a realm name is mentioned, the new material has been written already.

Please don’t post comments here. Just start a new topic if you have something to say about the bonus content. Thanks!

£7k level: 4 x Magocracy (incl. map of Kingshall)
    £7.5k level: 4 x Unclaimed Lands
    £8k level: 4 x Freelands (incl. map of Spyre)
    £8.5k level: 4 x Aspiria (incl. map of Haringaard, a better adventuring base than New Asper)
    £9k level: 2 x Heligioland & 2 x Freetown (space previously allocated for Freetown city map)
    £9.5k level: 2 x Liche Lands of Old + 2 x Alantaris Isle
    £10k level: 2 x Nordmark + 2 x tbd

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Six pages to go!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Alantaris Isle finished! Just four pages to go!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

2 pages to go on the stretch goal material!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

wmarshal
    Minion

So is there no longer going to be a map of Freetown? Sorry, if I’m misunderstanding.

Regarding the last two pages, do you already have something in mind? If not, it looks like the additional material is expanding information where the Anari, Saxa and Finnar are dominant cultures for the most part. I don’t have anything specific in mind, but perhaps the last 2 pages could be on a Tuomi region, the lizardman region or the Barony of Cul? just throwing stuff out there I guess. Or maybe a couple of castle/fortress layouts (not room by room descriptions).

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

No, Freetown is getting a map – I was just confirming that we’d already allocated space before someone asked “Is it getting a map?”

For the most part the new material has gone where the maps have space to add new locations. Adding 6-10 locations to somewhere small, like the Vale, would make the map ridiculously crowded. And don’t forget there were something like 55 locations added to balance the chapters before the stretch goal pages. A lot of realms gained from that.

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Angarion will get the final two pages. Nothing says “let your imagination have fun” than writing hippy tree-hugger material. 🙂 Actually, over half what I plan is actually related to the fey and tree men, but Angarion is a big realm and there’s room for everyone! Except humans. And frost dwarves. Scum the lot of them. Except those in the Wood Wardens, of course. And clerics of Eostre. Oh, the complexity of the hearth elves!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Enno
    Henchman

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

dpmcalister
    Administrator

Enno
    Henchman

Those Hippies again… 😉

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close