Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
Anyone Still Playing

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Runeslinger 3 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 121 times

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Blusponge
    Minion

Is anyone still playing?

It’s been years since I visited All for One, then for my teen library program. This was before the SW edition was released. I used the setting with parts of Savage Worlds of Solomon Kane since that’s the system we’d been using. Lately, 7th Sea 2nd edition is looking a bit too non-traditional to be my go too swashbuckling fantasy game, and Witch Hunter: the Invisible World, which I’ve been playing now for a few years, feels clunky and is barely breathing support-wise. On a lark, I flipped through my copy of AfO and realized it was almost exactly what I’d been rolling around in my head as the game system I WANTED to be running. A few minor tweaks and additions and its good to go.

I know it’s been in cryogenic deep freeze the past few years, so is anyone still playing?

Tom

www.braceofpistols.wordpress.com

Enno
    Henchman

Rarely, but a one-shot here and there – the SW version mostly.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

I am in a group that has had a campaign running for a few years now. Excellent game. Over 100 Experience points of development into the character and he still gets his ass kicked.

Runeslinger
    Minion

I still run one-shots, and have recently set up a group to introduce three GMs to the game and system [Ubiquity of course]. We will be cycling through a series of scenarios so that each person gets to play and run the game.

It doesn't matter that it has all been said before~
    Casting Shadows

bloodshadows
    Minion

We made characters this past weekend and the campaign begins this coming Saturday. I’m also working on a LoGH campaign for a second group as well as a video review/how-to roundtable dedicated to Ubiquity. I’ll be certain to post information on the forums when the first episode is ready to drop.

Mike

Runeslinger
    Minion

I am really looking forward to your Ubiquity roundtable! A fellow with your talents will give the game a real boost. I have been wanting to start something like the Savage Worlds GM’s podcast for a while now, but scheduling and other considerations have slowed things down to a crawl.

Our AfO experiement with 4 GMs continues still. We have been broadcasting the sessions on YouTube, and recording recaps and commentary videos as things progress. We have finished one cycle of each GM now, and are about to start the second.

Ubiquity Actual Play list

All for One Recaps and Commentary

Casting Shadows

bloodshadows
    Minion

I’m really glad you’re doing these actual play videos. My overarching goal is to make people aware of Ubiquity that are not, currently, and show people how awesome the system is for all sorts of settings. Having APs like yours out there helps a lot.

The plan is for the roundtable discussion to be combined with reviews and mini-movies with full VFX to show game rules and concepts in action “in the real world”. This, combined with APs of our own and hopefully, some virtual (or real) visits from the likes of Wiggy and Jeff.

Aside from myself, it will be a couple of fellows who run the Exile booth at Origins and run the con games for Exile at Gen Con. We also happen to have one of the authors of Quantum Black living in town as well. Hopefully, we can put forth some pretty awesome content.

Mike

Runeslinger
    Minion

Sounds like a blast!

Casting Shadows

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close