Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
All for One SW Errata?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TAG Wiggy 2 years, 2 months ago. This post has been viewed 169 times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Hi!

Going through the SW book preparing it for release as a Fantasy Grounds module, I noticed that there are a few errors in the book (mostly cut off tables in the gear section, but also a more significant copy & paste error on the intro paragraph for the Rosicrucians.

I did see errata for the tables at some point, but I can’t re-find them :(.

Are there comprehensive errata posted somewhere? Can’t find any on this site either…

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Are you the official FG guy? Doug didn’t mention your name to us, only that it was being done. If so, drop custserv@tripleacegames.com a line and ask for a new copy of the second printing PDF, mate – it cleaned up the errors.

Wiggy
    Triple Ace Games Creative Director
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

AstaSyneri
    Minion

Yes, as official as it gets for this product ;-). It only took me 15 months to get it (almost) done…

Mail has been sent.

sniffycrab
    Minion

I also have the same problem with All For One Savage Worlds. Is there an errata table some where? I’m just a customer and GM.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Hi Sniffycrab,

Did you buy a softcover or a PDF-only? In the latter case, was it through us or RPGNow?

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

sniffycrab
    Minion

I purchased the pdf only through RPGNow.

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

I think the updated version (with the tables fixed) should be there. Can you try downloading a copy from your back orders and see if it links to the new file? We’ll get you sorted somehow, mate!

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

sniffycrab
    Minion

I did. It doesn’t list cannons in artillery It has a section marked cannons then the table ends. Is it supposed to do that?

TAG Wiggy
    Administrator

Nope. Drop me an e-mail at wiggy@tripleacegames.com

Wiggy
    wiggy@tripleacegames.com

sniffycrab
    Minion

I sent you an e-mail.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close