Your gateway to fun filled adventure!
A pulp adventure for you.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Enno 2 months, 3 weeks ago. This post has been viewed 85 times

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Awroe
    Minion

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you “Better Latte Then Never”. A pulp adventure for 4-6 heroes who are Seasoned.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gfeggkh8m3zpdol/Better%20Latte%20Than%20Never.pdf?dl=0

I wrote this for a games convention back in July and it went down quite well so I decided to share it.

It’s a pun-tastic beverage based quest across 2 continents to ensure that the Nazis can’t get their hands on an ancient weapon.

The last bit of this was getting close to the deadline and it was finished in a bit of a rush so you will find that there are a couple of small errors but nothing that an experienced GM can’t cope with.

Lastly, this is not intended to be a commercial piece of work. There are some stats in here from Weird Wars II and the Interlude rules from SWDE. Serious credit goes to the owners of those works.

I’d love to receive some feedback on this 🙂

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.”
    David Gemmell.

amerigoV
    Minion

Nice layout! I’ll give this a read sometime! Can always use another adventure.

Left is Death!

Enno
    Henchman

Thanks for sharing.

High Priest of Hoenir & Champion of Qedeshet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close