Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

May 2012?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raptor2

Deuce

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: May 2012? Reply with quote

It appears that after May of this year there is nothing else planned for AFO. I am just wondering if that is the case or AFO will be continued to be supported? Thanks for your time.
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There'll be more adventures later in the year, but no new Richelieu's Guides e-books are scheduled after May.

Two print books, five full=length adventures, and 22 Richelieu's Guide e-books isn't a bad haul in less than two years (Aug 2010 - May 2012), especially given AFO is just one setting among many we support.

Raptor2

Deuce

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me....Many thanks for all your hard work. Smile
The GIT!

Four

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must commend the level of support you guys have given to AFO thus far. More adventures will be most welcome. Will you also still be planning to print the Richelieu Guides in hard copy?

TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GIT! wrote:
I must commend the level of support you guys have given to AFO thus far. More adventures will be most welcome. Will you also still be planning to print the Richelieu Guides in hard copy?

Yes, but it won't be a single 300-page volume.

The GIT!

Four

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAG Wiggy wrote:
The GIT! wrote:

Thank goodness for that...I don't think I could've afforded to pay for it in one hit Shocked

Imajica

Deuce

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TAG Wiggy wrote:
The GIT! wrote:

That's a shame.

How about a single unified monster volume about the size of the Times Atlas of the World containing the core rules, the adventures, the Paris sourcebook, the Guides...

No?

Just a thought.

Okay, how about digest-size, then?
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imajica wrote:

Okay, how about digest-size, then?

The stats blocks prevent that. Rob has experimented.

The GIT!

Four

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a personal note I kind of prefer the full size books. SWEX is great for Savage Worlds but I must admit I was delighted when they brought out the Savage Worlds Deluxe.

The AFO books look excellent in full size so I'm happy if TAG doesn't go with digest style books (not that my opinion is particularly important in this matter).

JohnK

Three

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: May 2012? Reply with quote

Hullo, Raptor2,

Raptor2 wrote:
It appears that after May of this year there is nothing else planned for AFO. I am just wondering if that is the case or AFO will be continued to be supported? Thanks for your time.

I can't believe that there won't be any new productors for All For One after the Richelieu Guides come to a (for now) conclusion, and rather figure that there will be a few adventures and the like for this year.

That said, Wiggy will be the one to advise us all in regards to what future products, if any, are going to come out this year for AFO.
"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)
JohnK

Three

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo, Wiggy,

TAG Wiggy wrote:
There'll be more adventures later in the year, but no new Richelieu's Guides e-books are scheduled after May.

I assume this is because you've not got any new ideas bouncing around in your head for more RGs? Smile

TAG Wiggy wrote:

Two print books, five full=length adventures, and 22 Richelieu's Guide e-books isn't a bad haul in less than two years (Aug 2010 - May 2012), especially given AFO is just one setting among many we support.

Yep, that is a pretty good haul in less than 2 years, though of course, I would have preferred the PDFs in some sort of set of paper books. Still, a good haul, as you say. Smile
"To die among friends. Can a man ask more? Can the world offer less? Who wants to live 'till the last bottle is empty? It's all for one, d'Artagnan, and one for all." - Athos (The Three Musketeers, 1948)
JohnK

Three

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo, Wiggy,

TAG Wiggy wrote:
The GIT! wrote:

I'm glad to hear this, but somewhat glad that it won't be a single 300-page volume. Just thinking about the cost on that. Eeek! Sad

Is it safe to assume that the print versions will be done in some sort of thematic set of books or some such?
JohnK

Three

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hullo, The GIT!,

The GIT! wrote:
On a personal note I kind of prefer the full size books. SWEX is great for Savage Worlds but I must admit I was delighted when they brought out the Savage Worlds Deluxe.

The AFO books look excellent in full size so I'm happy if TAG doesn't go with digest style books (not that my opinion is particularly important in this matter).

I'm pretty much in this camp as well, mate. I tend to prefer full size books, partly because I'm getting older and the eyes just aren't what they were, and also because I find that they're easier to work with in an rpg context. Besides, hard enough in the game to read the header text font at times as it is, without making it smaller! So I hope that TAG sticks with the full size books for the AFO line.
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnK wrote:

I assume this is because you've not got any new ideas bouncing around in your head for more RGs? Smile

Partly, but it's also hard supporting multiple lines consistently (as in every month).

TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnK wrote:
Is it safe to assume that the print versions will be done in some sort of thematic set of books or some such?

If you consider the first 100 or so pages of RGs a theme, then yep. Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: