Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advantages of fencing and effect of bandoliers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Althalus

Deuce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
More fluff and crunch like typical weapons (also usual secondary weapons),

Have done that already for my blog, in German.

One more thing I found lacking in this case are weapons - not the usual RPG-lists of 15 swords with different damage-ratings, but variants of the same characteristics.

To get the effect, that I´m striving for, I had to introduce different kinds of rapiers and swords with exactly the same data as the types already in the basic rules- historical types only.

This serves the purpose to make the styles recognizable "by look" - so, if your opponent draws a thrust-rapier and begins to move in twirls and leaps you can tell, he´s a practicioner of L´Epée Gracieuse. If he moves in a similar way, but uses a sword-rapier, chances are he´s fighting Danse.
I based the allocation of weapons on the style-tables, especially on thrust/slash, based on the assumption, that the school would use weapons that suite their particular techniques perfectly.

"New"weapons are: Thrust-rapier, Sword-rapier (that´s not new, as Walt introduced it in Paris Gothique), Cup-hilted rapier, Mortuary sword, Sidesword, Pappenheimer, Montante, Boot-knife, Stiletto, Dussack and Rondel-dagger.

If anyone´s interested I could translate the whole thing into English.
grindoctor

No Cards!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Althalus wrote:

Have done that already for my blog, in German.

If anyone´s interested I could translate the whole thing into English.

Nicely done! There should be a rep system in this forum!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: