Triple Ace Games Forum Index Triple Ace Games
ARCHIVE FORUM - POSTING LOCKED

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chymistry rating for Alchemical Labwork

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanuckAlchemist

Three

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 am    Post subject: Chymistry rating for Alchemical Labwork Reply with quote

On pg 119 under Lab work it says the batch of potions created stays effective for a number of weeks equal to the Chymistry rating.

if you have a lab assistant helping you make the potions, and they have the scores needed to give you a teamwork bonus in Chymistry, would the potion last longer? or is it just the skill of the maker?
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helper's give bonus dice (by making the task easier or taking on some of the legwork). The lead character's rating is unchanged, so that's the one used.

CanuckAlchemist

Three

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the fast reply!, and on a weekend too. And at some ungodly time in the morning for you. Insomnia?
TAG Wiggy

Triple Ace

Location: I have flying monkeys, and I'm not afraid to use them!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Fraid so, mate. Doesn't bother me much -- always work to be done, and there are less distractions at night. Weekends don't mean much to me -- my wife works varying shifts, so my weekends are taken to coincide with whatever days she has off.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Triple Ace Games Forum Index -> All for One: Régime Diabolique All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: